Motorola’s much awaited flagship phone, The Droid RAZR (XT910) is all set to hit the Indian market soon whereas it went on sale in UK on November 11th and in US on November 12th. It was announced just one day before the announcement of Samsung Galaxy Note.
Motorola Droid RAZR has now become world’s thinnest smart phone having thickness of just 7.1mm. The phone is equipped with some powerful features and specifications as it prepares to take on Galaxy Note.
The company announced that the Droid RAZR (XT910) will soon be released in many countries including India at the launching event held in UK. Although company didn’t state any specific date for release, the price of this flagship phone in India is already out and an online retailer web site flipkart.com has priced it at Rs.33,990.
The phone has many features which can be considered as the best in class. It includes a 4.3-inches Super AMOLED display providing 540x960px resolution, a secondary 1.3MP 720p HD camera, a primary8MP autofocus camera with LED flash, 1080p recording capability, hotspot functionality and Bluetooth 4.0 with LE+EDR. The battery coupled with Droid RAZR (XT910) delivers 9 hours and 20 minutes of talktime, which is much more impressive than its counterpart, Samsung Galaxy Note, which provides only 4.60.
The Droid RAZR is equipped with 1GB RAM and a 1.2 GHz dual core processor for power-packed performance. Motorola claims that it has created the body of Droid RAZR (XT910) using a special Kevlar fiber and is totally waterproof as shown in its video.
This device comes as Motorola’s fresh attempt to capture high-end Android based market. After tasting huge success with its predecessors, Motorola seem to be keen on repeating the history, but only on greater scale this time.
- Display: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 540 x 960 pixels, 4.3 inches
- OS: Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
- Processor: 1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU
- Memory: 16 GB storage expandable up to 32GB, 1GB RAM
- Rear Camera/Front Camera: 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash/1.3 MP
- Other features: Gorilla Glass display, Multi-touch input method, Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate, Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, 3G, WLAN, Bluetooth 4.0 compliant
As one can see, these are some pretty outstanding features combined together to provide smooth performance. This youngish from Motorola is sure to heat up the war between mobile companies.
So what are you waiting for? Start saving money right now.