If we are to list out any three sites that we use daily, YouTube surely would come into that list. YouTube makes it easy to share the videos with the world and watch the videos shared by others and that too, even without any price. Since the rise of various social networking sites, companies have started to provide special attention towards layout and visual effects of their respective sites, all thanks to Facebook, who started this competition by providing all new and much easier interfaces to users.
In recent months, some of you must have realized that YouTube, too has changed its layout to certain extent. However now it looks like Google has found a suitable design for their world famous web site and is ready to roll it out. Many sources have reported that YouTube is finally testing a new homepage design under the code-name “Cosmic Panda” and anyone, any user can get it. All a user has to do is to follow the steps given below which are as easy as anything:
- First go to the homepage of YouTube.
- Now you must open developer tools, this can be done by pressing Ctrl + Shift and J in Chrome whereas by pressing Ctrl + Shift + K in Firefox.
- Now you will see various tabs listed; click on the console tab and enter the following line and hit Enter.
- Upon hitting enter, reload the web page. That’s it!
- Congratulations, you’ve finally got a whole new homepage for you and let me tell you, very few users are among the first ones to view it, so enjoy.
- Alternatively, you can also opt for this new layout just by clicking here, which is far more easier than meddling with cookies!
The new organized and streamlined layout is sure to captivate user’s mind and make it easy to watch and know more about any video in moments.