Motorola has launched a new smartphone, named as the Motorola XT615. This Android-running devices comes with plenty of impressive features and sports a crispy screen. Lets have a detailed look at this mobile device.
Powered by 800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7227A-0 processor, the Motorola XT615 runs on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread Operating System. It has got 512 MB of RAM and a commendable 1 GB ROM memory. The 4-inch touchscreen display is clean, crispy and clear and goes well with the fingertips of a user. It inherits the Moto Switch UI 2.0 where its screen has a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels.
The Motorola XT615 has got an 8 MP camera situated at the back cover on the top corner with LED Flash while the front surface also sports a VGA camera to support video-calling. It also has the option to increase the external memory up to 32 GB thanks to a microSD slot. And yes, being a smartphone, it supports 3G, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. But what takes the cake is the USB port. The standard Li-On battery gives around 300 minutes of talk time.
- 800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7227A-0 processor
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
- 4 inch Touchscreen Display
- 854 × 480 Pixels Screen Resolution
- Video Format Support: MPEG4, rmvb, Divx, H.263, H.264
- Audio Format Audio AMR, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, MIDI, MP3, WAV
- 1GB ROM with 512 MB RAM
- Upto 32GB of expandable memory
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB
- 1390 mAh Battery with 300 mins of talktime
- Dimensions: 117.7 x 60.5 x 9.85 mm
- Weight: 123.6 grams
The Motorola XT615 is a powerful Android device and is in-sync with the demands of this fast growing ecosystem.
Motorola is yet to reveal official details about its pricing and availability.