Displaying web-based multimedia content on your TV has become a lot easier with many new services coming up every day. These services, however, require different set-top boxes for the very purpose.
While an individual piece might be inexpensive, buying a collection of them gets really expensive. So, a device that negates the need for any expensive set-top boxes and lets you use your computer with full functionality to play movies, music, would prove as a good alternative.
Diamond Multimedia, a company that specializes in many forms of multimedia technology has developed new Wireless USB variant, VStream Wireless HD Video Streamer, which promises to deliver high-definition video without wires or worries.
VStream Wireless HD Video Streamer allows you to wirelessly stream HD video and Internet content to your HDTV using a couple USB transmitters. Simply connect your PC to your high-definition television and watch quality digital content supporting 1080p resolution. The transmitters have a range of up to 30 feet.
The Package includes:
- Receiver unit to connect to monitor/television
- USB adapter, connects to your computer
- A CD which contains necessary drivers for installation
Once you finish connecting receiver unit to your television and adapter to your computer, you will be all set to watch video contents in glorious 1080P. You can stream movies from sites like Hulu®, Netflix®, Boxee® and YouTube® from the comfort of your own living room.
VStream Wireless HD Video Streamer Features:
- Watch anything from your PC or laptop on a large flat panel TV
- Simple and Easy installation
- Supports 1080p Full HD
- Multitasking – Watch TV while working on your PC or laptop
- Stream presentations wirelessly to your HDMI projector
- Stream photos, music library or Internet radio from your PC or laptop to your HDTV home theater
- Up to 30 foot range
- HDMI cable included
VStream Wireless HD Video Streamer is priced at $129.99 and can be purchased from its home page.