If there is one feature on which HTC and its devices such as Sensation XE, XL and HTC One series relies heavily, it has to be the Beats Audio system. It is is an advanced tool that controls sound equalizer and provides an excellent audio experience.
This feature is available exclusively for HTC Sense UI and the default music player provided by the company. But recently, HTC provided necessary tools for developers to integrate Beats Audio in other music players, all of this of course, requires an HTC phone with Sense interface.
We however have extracted the Beats Audio application and brought it as a zip file that can be installed through recovery for any Android 2.3 device.
The application will improve the quality of the music significantly, especially the level of Bass and other small improvements. Of course, the quality is not parallel to HTC devices that supports this feature, but the improvement is remarkable.
This subject is prompt, of course, for advanced users, if you realize what are you doing then:
- Download the ZIP file : TGC BeatsAudio .zip
- Put the zip file on the root of the SD card.
- Boot into Recovery.
- On the Recovery Menu Select the option : “Install zip from sdcard”
- Then select “ Choose zip from sdcard”.
- Select the zip file from the list and Confirm installation.
- Once the installation has finished, select +++Go Back+++ , and select ”Reboot system now”.
- Enjoy your Music library with Beats Audio Technology, and let us know if it really improves your music quality !!!
Thanks to RockoDev and ilyes.