Photo sharing is one of the most prevalent tasks performed by the mobile phone users. Seeing the demand the developers keep on creating new and interesting photo sharing apps for mobile phones and tablets. People are getting much involved in sharing their or other photos online and therefore, resulting in numerous photo-sharing apps striking the market frequently. You could see regular update in this regard just because of increasing fashion of photo-sharing.
I myself am a big fan of the photo editing and photo sharing apps for Android. I have tried many of them and some of them are my personal favorites. The photo sharing apps actually are the best modes to share our memorable moments with our loved ones.
If you are an Android user, you have ample of photo sharing apps for Android to choose from. I know, more are the choices, tougher is the selection. I have tried to compile some of my favorite ones, I hope this editorial may help you selecting any app for your Android device.
Here is the list of photo sharing apps for Android users and you can opt for the best suitable:
Top 10 photo sharing apps for Android
1. Lightbox: Lightbox is the most fascinating and most-liked apps from Android but it is much better to address it as photo-styling app instead of photo-sharing. This app is equipped with lots of amazing filters and you can post as per your desire on the Lighbox profile, Facebook, Twitter, FourSquare and Tumblr.
2. EyeEm: This photo sharing app is a handy and pretty UI. Chasing with the features of EyeEm is really very interesting like it allows you to take photos within the app and then you can add wonderful filters. The only thing you find very disturbing is that it demands a title and location of all the photos taken.
3. Flickr: Yahoo is the owner of Flickr, another interesting photo sharing apps for Android. This app is also very handy and smooth in functioning allowing you to upload very easily. This app is very useful for the users in accessing albums, contacts and even pictures.
4. LiveShare: LiveShare is owned by Cooliris and is one of the best photo sharing networks. The main salient facet of Cooliris is that it is popular for its rich web interfaces but it offers quite normal mobile app. UI of this app is not extraordinary but smart. The app has main features like uploading pictures, viewing streams, adding friends, etc.
5. Path: Blogs were the main reason for the popularity of Path, as it was mainly praised and liked by lots of blogs. UI of Path is simple but awesome and it performs very well with all its features like sharing photos with friends and family and many more.
6. Photobucket: With the help of Photobucket app, user can upload photos to website and if wants, can also download from the website and also can share those photos to Twitter or Facebook or any other site. Other striking feature of this app is that it is equipped with auto-upload feature.
7. Picplz: Picplz is marvelous app offered by Android as it allows you to extract the Twitter followers who already use this app and in this way, you can share your photos with loads of people. This app is very handy but editing option is missing in this app.
8. Snapr: Snapr is very handy and great app that allows you to share your photos upload with many other websites and also the Snapr website also. You can also do editing on your photos upload.
9. Streamzoo: This photo sharing app allows you to like the photos uploaded by other people and as soon as you click on “Like”, one point is added to your account and your leader board will get updated. The main features of this fabulous app are allowance of adding effects, filters, tilt-shifts and frames to your photo uploads. UI of this app is very nice and handy.
10. Camera360: Camera360 is one of the most liked and oldest app in the market. This app is quite popular because of its great feature of being equipped with an image stabilization mode. For making your photos more interesting, there are myriad of effects, sticks and filters offered by this app.