Piriform has released the new version of CCleaner for Mac earlier today. The old version has been updated to v1.04, and it’s available to download from official website. CCleaner is a popular utility which helps you in cleaning junk data and log files from your computer and helps in optimizing it for better performance.
Read: MacBook Pro 2012 Models: Differences and Comparison Chart.
The new Features added in the latest version are as follows:
- Added Login Item management.
- Added removal of un-needed languages from applications.
- Added Gatekeeper support for Mountain Lion (OSX 10.8).
- Fixed bug that could cause results to be reported incorrectly.
- Improved updating of cookie list after cleaning.
- Improved support for cleaning individual rules.
- Empty results are now hidden from detailed Analysis results.
- Fixed issue that could incorrectly identify a running browser.
- Several minor UI tweaks.
CCleaner for Mac supports OSX 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 and will be soon released for 10.8 Mountain Lion also. It supports all the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera now.
Read: Drawbacks of MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
Note: The version in the App Store may not get updated as Apple has made the sand-boxing requirements mandatory, which prevents CCleaner from running. You need to manually update it to the latest version. Please first remove the old version of CCleaner and install the latest version of CCleaner.
Download the latest version of CCleaner from here.