I know every bloggers want to increase their blog traffic. You are also not any except from this, if you are a blogger and you have your own blog. You might have written many articles over there. You might have tried to increase the traffic by commenting on other blogs.
Like every bloggers, have you owned your own Facebook fan page? If not, then create it now. Go to facebook.com/pages and click “Create Page” in the upper right hand corner. Follow the simple steps and voila, you are done. Don’t forget to suggest your newly created Facebook page to your friends.
Ok, then, lets come to the point here. You can increase the traffic to your blog via good commenting strategy, SEO optimization and Guest posting. But, do you know the power of Social Networks? Facebook and Twitter? Know it before you are too late. Here I am going to tell you about managing your Facebook page effectively and increase the traffic.
Facebook is the favorite online hangout for every internet geeks. Subscribing to your Feedburner email might get little tougher to them. So, why don’t you go to their hangout and market your blog? Before marketing, you should have followers. For that, you should manage your page effectively. Follow these steps:
- Have a nice profile picture to your page. Facebook has provided 200X600 space to your image. Don’t waste it. Use it. Design a nice image to your fan page, which should attract the facebook users.
- Don’t create many pages, which de-concentrate your work. Create one page and focus on it.
- Don’t ever fill your page with all your posts via RSS feeds. Posting the articles manually with some tips to your fans is a good idea.
- Place a “like” button of your Facebook page in your blog, so that your readers will find it easily. You can even use the full 200X200 box with fan’s faces.
- If you are writing the blogs in India, then you should post your links during Indian working hours. Similarly for bloggers of other countries also.
- Don’t always post the links. Sometimes, try to talk to your fans. Ask questions or ask feedback. Be human.
- Use, attractive headlines (titles) to your links, which is the key fact in increasing your click through rate of Facebook posts.
- If you are ready to spend some bucks, then advertise your Facebook page in Facebook advertising. You can see your number growth soon.
- Holding any contests in your blog is worth to increase fans. I doubled my Facebook Fan numbers in 1 month after holding a contest of “Sharing in Facebook” and “Like Facebook page”.
If you follow these strategies, then you will get nice traffic from your Facebook Fan page. If you like this article, then like The Geeks Club Facebook page. I welcome you to give me more ideas in the comment box below.