The first week of November 2012 was really big time for Android lovers. Google introduced the Nexus 4 Smartphone as well as the Nexus 10 Tablet this week. However the Hurricane Sandy changed the way it was planned to, but the company managed to bring both of the Android devices in the market with a big bang. Google also brought up latest 3G options for the Nexus 7 tablet this week.
Let me describe the devices Nexus 4 and Nexus 10 separately-
Google Nexus 4
- Google Nexus 4 is the first android device running on Android 4.2.
- The Nexus 4 very much analogous to Galaxy Nexus. Sharing the same general factor, the device comes up with much improvement.
- The first noticeable improvement is in the dimensions. Nexus 4 is much thinner than its precursor and also uses a better material for the exteriors.
- The buttons of Nexus 4 are however placed in the same position as that in Google Nexus but still the glass used in both front and rear side makes it look better in hands. Nexus 4 has no memory expansion slot and the battery is also integrated.
- I don’t know if you will agree with me or not if I say that the display on the Nexus 4 looks somewhat better than the predecessor with its 4.7-inch IPS screen and 1280 x 768 resolution.
- 8 megapixel camera of Nexus 4 gives better clicks than its predecessor.
- Nexus 4 has 2 GB memory and runs on fast quad-core Snapdragon chip.
After going through all its features I like the device and honestly saying the best part I liked is its slimmer and sexier look. The exclusion of the rear speaker and the glass back spruced up the looks of Nexus 4.
Let me now proceed to Nexus 10 Tablet.
Nexus 10 Tablet
The outstanding display is the best aspect to start with. Samsung built wide 10 inch screen with the excellent resolution of 2560 X 1600 brings the expected results. It won’t be an exaggeration if I call it as the Google version of Retina Display.
Nexus 10 Tablet is powered by Samsung’s next-generation Exynos 5250 chip and let me tell u that it is the same chip used in Chromebook from Google. This chip makes Nexus 10 run smooth.
While describing its best aspects how can I forget to mention the outstanding price range. You can own this amazing tablet running on Android 4.2 at $399.
I guess these two Nexus devices are the only devices running on Android 4.2 yet and so we need to wait a bit to know more about this operating system.
You can buy and sell all the latest new and used smartphones and tablets on free India classifieds ads portal Olx.in. Created in Argentina in 2006, OLX is the largest place for free classified ads in India and worldwide. Its aim is to provide a simple, fast, effective and safe solution to the buying and selling of goods and services, regardless of the user’s location. OLX is available in more than 96 countries and in 40 different languages.