Motorola announced at an event in New York City the Motorola Clutch +i475 as the successor to their popular Clutch i465. Motorola Clutch i475 is a simple, low cost, and compact phone for heavy text messaging and rough usage. Let’s see these two phones clearly.
Motorola Clutch +i475 Main Features:
Motorola Clutch +i475 is a compact and quick messenger cell phone that offers amazing call quality, push to talk capabilities and spacious keyboard. The Motorola Clutch +i475 has the same candy-bar phone as its old version of Clutch (i465), but QWERTY keyboard improved to enhance quick communication and screen size is little larger. The back of Clutch +i475 has a rubbery textured finish, making it feel safe in your hand. The Clutch i475 is full black, instead of silver and red edges in old version. This phone has more rugged exterior and this will not fall from your hands. The Clutch +i475 also support threaded messaging, Bluetooth, web and email access, GPS and VGA camera.
The Motorola Clutch +i475 features a small 2 inch screen, which boasts 64,000 colors with 220 x 176 pixel resolution. The cover exterior of Clutch +i475 is surrounded by push to talk and volume rocker button on the left hand side and micro USB port on the right and headphone jack is located on the top.
Additional features of Clutch +i475:
- 600-entry phonebook with room for each entry for notes, seven numbers and email address.
- Organize the contacts in Push To Talk or several groups, and pair the contacts with 12 different polyphonic ringtones.
- Multimedia and text messaging.
- Dual shutter sounds, brightness, self timer and low light mode in VGA camera.
- Camera shoots in 4 different resolutions from 220 x 176 to 640 x 480, while settings are in 4x zoom.
- POP3 email accounts setup.
- Bluetooth, vibrate mode
- calendar /datebook
- 0.64 inch thick, 2.31 inches wide and 4.23 inches height.
- The battery life Clutch i475 is 4.8 hours in talktime mode 4.2 days in standby mode.
- Much rounder and smaller than Motorola Clutch i465 with curved corners and sloped sides.
Price and Availability of Clutch +i475:
This rough and tough phone is available now for just $99.99 at Boost Mobile retail stores, major retail outlets in US, and at independent wireless dealers.