A social network service is an online service and biggest website services platform, that focuses on building and reflecting of social networks or social relations among people, companies & organisations. It is just like Sharing Interest, Sharing Acitivities, Sharing links or important collection of data materials. There are various services available on internet & web. Most social network services are web based and provide means for users to interact over the internet, such as e-mail and instant messaging. Although online community services are sometimes considered as a social network service.
There are a billions of peoples around the world using social network for communication, entertainment & for bussiness also. There are too many social network services are available. The most popular social network such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Digg, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Delicious etc. Basically, all of them help your website to get more traffic and improve your site SEO as well. Many companies & organisations are also using social network for bussiness marketing purpose.
There are many easy ways to share your post to those social network only one time to all network. Now we would like to show you some WordPress plugins that lets you to share your post to some social network by using easy sharing. Just take a look on them:
Network Publisher is a WordPress plugin. This plugin lets you to Automatically Publish or Self Publish your Blog Posts to 30 Social Networks. Network Publisher automatically publish your blog posts to multiple Social Networks including Twitter, Facebook Profile, Facebook Pages, LinkedIn, MySpace, Yammer, Yaho.
Users can view Weekly Stats to track total number of Blog Posts, Tweets, Bitly Clicks, Facebook Comments, Facebook Likes, and Facebook Shares. It is possible to view status of your blog posts to each social network – whether the blog post has been published, when it was published, etc
Download & Install Network Publisher:
- Download the Network Publisher plugin.
- Upload network-publisher.zip to ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory and unzip it.
- Activate the “Network Publisher” Plugin from “Manage Plugins” window.
- Setup: Add LinksALpha.com API Keys to start Publishing. Click on the following link for instructions on how to get API Keys from LinksAlpha.com: http://help.linksalpha.com/wordpress-plugin-network-publisher.
Social Media Widget
The Social Media Widget is a simple sidebar widget that allows users to input their social media website profile URLs and other subscription options to show an icon on the sidebar to that social media site and more that open up in a separate browser window. Adds links to all of your social media and sharing site profiles.
It adds links to all of your social media and sharing site profiles. Icons come in 3 sizes, 4 icon styles, and 4 animations. It is based on Web 2.0. Visit the FAQ of Social Media Widget.
Download & Install Social Media Widget:
- Download the Social Media Widget plugin.
- Upload the social-media-widget folder and all contents to /wp-content/plugins.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance->Widgets and activate the widget (Social Widget), set options and click save
WP OnlyWire Auto Poster
WP OnlyWire Auto Poster plugin syndicates your blog posts to over 20 social networking sites simultaneously over OnlyWire infrastructre when you publish a post. Increase your blog traffic overnight. It syndicates your content and articles to the web’s top social networking sites with a single button click. OnlyWire simplifies the process of submitting your content to over 20 social networking sites at once — including Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Twitter and many others.
Visit the FAQ section of WP OnlyWire Auto Poster:
Download & Install WP OnlyWire Auto Poster:
- Download the WP OnlyWire Auto Poster.
- Upload wp-onlywire-auto-poster folder to the /wp-content/plugins/directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You are done.
Make Me Social
Make Me Social is another WordPress plugin which will send each new post to Twitter, Diigo, Delicious, Tumblr, etc.
Do share if you feel I have missed any!