First the Alienware M17x, then the M11x and finally now, the M14x. Alienware probably decided to make such a gaming laptop beacause some people find the 17-inch M17x too big and the 11-inch M11x too small.
The ultra-powerful portable gaming rig is not yet available online; but it has already been reviewed on many websites.
The technical specifications are as follows:
- HDD options – the usual 250GB-750GB 7200rpm which is quite sufficient.
- SSD options – Samsung P810 SSD, 256GB, 2.5″, SATA2LiteOn/Plextor PX-256M2S SSD, 256GB, 2.5″, SATA3
- RAM options – 1GB-4GB, DDR3, 1333MHz. 2GB and 4GB variants will also be available with 1600MHz of memory.
- CPU options – i3-2310M all the way up to Intel Core i7-2820QM 2.3 GHz.
- LCD options – 14-inch Full-HD 1920×1080, 14-inch 1366×768.
- Backlight – most probably white.
- Laptop color options – Red/Black.
- Battery - 8-cell Li-Ion battery with 63Whr.
- Mobile broadband - LTE / WiMax 4G options.
- Multi-media - SiBeam WirelessHD card+antenna option.
- Audio – Klipsch powered audio.
The entire review with images can be read over at nb.zol.com.cn here. (Translated from Chinese)