Silicon Valley based startup iBuildApp recently added an iPad publishing solution to their suite of iPhone templates designed for the non-coder.
iPad publishing has created new revenue streams for businesses who can publish materials without printing and shipping costs. The iBuildApp iPad solution will be integrated with blogging and CMS platforms for easy publishing.
You can easily create your own iPad magazine, catalog, or book app. iBuildApp solution has templates, is automated, and totally free to create and update.
The fully functional publishing app takes just 2-3 hours to create and publish content. Just copy/paste content into our pre-made templates for the iPad, for free.
- Choose your publishing template
- Upload or copy/past and format your content
- Publish & sell
- Your publishing will automatically linked to your online web catalog from iBuildApp.
- Branding: Apps can be branded to your requirement, including welcome page.
- Fast downloads & moving between pages.
- Razor sharp text at high zoom levels.
- High quality graphics and photos.
- Video easily inserted and triggered from the page as well as media browser.
- Live web and email links, and additional audio links can be inserted.
- A few different prebuilt templates
- Use the in-app browsing tool to visit any of the on-page links without ever leaving the app.
The iBuildApp iPad app will be integrated with other CMS platforms such as WordPress, Drupal and Joomla. It simply requires snippets of code from iBuildApp to be inserted into the CMS code.