Apple has finally released the next version of iTunes viz v 10.5, which will bring much better support for iOS 5 as well as for iCloud services including more better and productive capabilities for new Wi-Fi synchronizing.
While iOS 5 and iCloud are also set to launch tomorrow as today the stage is for iTunes 10.5. For the users, all the official features will be available from tomorrow since the new version requires some of the potential features such as iTunes in the Cloud as well as wireless syncing via WiFi for users which will be made available to all users for both Windows and Mac.
What’s new in iTunes 10.5
- iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
According to Apple’s release notes, iTunes 10.5 will bring more compatibility along with iOS 5 and iCloud for users in use. Along with this, it will provide much better support for paid iTunes Match portion of iCloud which is expected to be the next generation technology. While iTunes Match will go on to be a $24.99/year service which will allow users to get their own music libraries that will be matching to Apple’s database which currently has over 20 million tracks.
This feature will enable all the songs as well as tracks to be made available for the users on any iCloud-enabled device as along as they posses their account login details. While the songs which are not available in the iTunes Store can be uploaded and users can take advantage of Apple’s servers, thus getting their songs to be available on all devices.
While, one of the most interesting part is Cloud support, which will not only allow you to get your stuffs downloaded all of your previous music, TV, movie, and book purchases on all iOS devices but will also allow the users to use these all personal stuffs on other supported devices as well.
You can download iTunes 10.5 From Apple iTunes Page