If you have an iPhone 4S then you require iPhone 4S Cases to defend your coveted device from daily wear and tear that looks as good as your phone. You should have iPhone 4 cases so that, for the iPhone 4S you can use again your old iPhone 4 case as they boast the same sizes, it may need to go into retirement and if you are upgrading from iPhone 3GS you’ll obviously need a new case. Case-Mate has some new designs are available for the proud owners of iPhone 4S.
Case-Mate has released their cases and protective covers for iPhone 4S. There are seven of them. Case Mate’s iPhone 4S cases are named as Vroom, Pop!, Gelli in Houndstooth, Barely There, Emerge, Brushed Aluminum, and Tough.
Both the iPhone 4S and the iPhone 4 fit these new cases and come in eye-catching colors, a variety of materials and price points that are available directly from its website.
- Vroom (top left): It is built from flexible silicone; this tire-tread design is one of the most affordable cases by Case-Mate for just $15. Whereas the tire-tread pattern drives to maintain your iPhone 4S secure by not slipping off surfaces so easily and absorbs shocks and impacts. It is available only in black.
- Pop! (Second from left): This two-toned case uses a innovative co-molding method which will merge a plastic shell with a soft rubber grip. It provides to your iPhone 4S a modern burst of color. In order to create a fashion statement, it will come decorated with a pop modern, two-toned color combination. It comes in black, light blue, purple, pink, red, and white at just $30.
- Gelli in Houndstooth (third from left): There isn’t a more fashionable pattern than houndstooth. This Gelli case sports a striking houndstooth pattern and translucent colors that emphasize cutting-edge technology. The Gelli is being advertized as a visually dazzling case that is sure to impress. This case provides your new phone both modern and classic look. It is available in clear, pink and grey at $20.
- Barely There (center): The Barely There, hard shell polycarbonate case provides tight fitting protection for your iPhone 4S. For the ultimate slim, snap-on case the Barely There merges style with function. Barely There comes in a range of on-trend colors, white, pink, amethyst, ruby, teal, military green, royal blue, and black for just $25.
- Emerge (third, right): This is a semi-flexible case with a matte finish which has a unique, two-dimensional silky pattern that emerges along the rear of the case. It is also practical since the case is impact resistant, and it contains flexible polymer material. It is available in pink and black at just $25.
- Barely There Brushed Aluminum (second, right): With the Barely There Brushed Aluminum case complement your iPhone 4S’ brushed aluminum border, which features with an aircraft grade aluminum back and gun-metal hard shell (plastic) that defends your phone. It comes in black and silver at $40.
- Tough (right): the Tough case features dual-layers of silicone skin on top of a hard shell polycarbonate case oppose shock and a hard shell protects against impact, flexible plastic shell and impact resistant. A good knock for your $35, comes in black and black/pink.
I hope these cases released by the popular Case Mate company is looking good and looks variety. What do you feel about these cases and covers produces by the company? Do you remember, this is the company, which first displayed the iPhone 4S images on web and it became the news for all major blogs. Share your opinion in the comment fields below.
Stay tuned in The Geeks Club for more Gadget reviews and updates