After releasing the TeamViewer 7 for Windows, Linux, iOS and Android, the new version 7 for Mac OS X is now available to download.
This final version of the TeamViewer 7 allows unlimited cross-platform connections between Windows, Linux, and Mac. You can now organize online meetings and presentations from your Mac with up to 25 participants; including Voice over IP and video.
New Features of TeamViewer 7 for Mac OS X
- Instant Meeting:With just one click, you can start your meeting even before adding any participants – ideal for preparation and testing. Invite your colleagues, business partners or clients on the fly.
- Schedule Meetings:Schedule your meetings and send invitations directly from your email client. Use the new “My Meetings” functionality in your TeamViewer account to maintain the perfect overview of all your planned meetings.
- Up To 25 Participants:Invite up to 25 participants to your meeting. From marketing presentations with potential new clients in a personal 1:1 scale, to large international meetings, anything is possible.
- Mobile Participation On The Road:With the new TeamViewer Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android, participation in meetings is possible at any time from the road. That way, you and your colleagues will never again miss important discussions.
- Presenter – Organizer – Participant:Assign different rights to your participants during a meeting. Name one participant the organizer. This person will have expanded rights in order to support you during the meeting. Alternatively you can give another participant the presenter role so that this person can share their screen.
- Communication Tools:Now all participants can see and hear each other. During a meeting, they are connected via Voice over IP and Webcam. Additional tools, such as chat or telephone conferences, support the acoustic and visual exchange of ideas. Choose from a variety of communication tools for lively meetings and presentations.
- Movable TeamViewer Panel:When presenting your entire screen, just drag your TeamViewer Panel to each desired position – even, for example, to a second monitor, to have a complete view of all the important screen areas.