Just came across a mail forward related to American history , which really baffled me. I mean, how many coincidences can there be!? Have a look at some of the eerie coincidences which have occured in America’s past.
- Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846 and John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
- Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860 and John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
- Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
- Wives of both lost their children while living in the White House.
- Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
- Both Presidents were shot in the head.
Weirdest Similarieties Between Them
- Lincoln’s secretary was named Kennedy. And Kennedy’s Secretary was named Lincoln.
- Both were assassinated by Southerners.
- Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.
- Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808. And Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
- John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839. And Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
- Both assassins were known by their three names.
- Both names are composed of fifteen letter
- Lincoln was shot at the theater named ‘Ford’. And Kennedy was shot in a car called ‘ Lincoln’ made by ‘Ford’.
- Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse. And Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.
- Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
1. Fold a NEW $20 bill in half.
2. Fold again, taking care to fold it exactly as below.
3. Fold the other end, exactly as before.
4. Now, simply turn it over.
What a coincidence! A simple geometric fold creates a catastrophic premonition printed on $20 bill!!!
As if that wasn’t enough, Here is what you’ve seen…
Firstly The Pentagon went on fire.
And Then The Twin Towers.
And now look at this!
TRIPLE COINCIDENCE ON A SIMPLE $20 BILL
- Disaster (Pentagon)
- Disaster (Twin Towers)
- Disaster (Osama)
It gets even better 9 + 11 = $20!