Mostly people who have Facebook Account lacks behind the security. Even when you forgot your Password or your Account has been hacked. These tips can be helpful to recover your account. By following this your Facebook Account will be 100% SECURE & SAFE.
Tips to keep your Facebook Account Safe & Secure:
1. Keep sure that your eMail is verified with your Facebook Account. If not you may have a chance of losing your Account.
2. Provide the correct information about yourself.
3. Go to Privacy Settings –> Change your Settings which Protects your Posts, Photos & Personal information.
4. Verify your mobile with your Facebook Account to get Login Notifications.
Login Notifications: Log in anywhere from the world,you will receive a Text Message that “Your Account has been accessed from a Device”
Example: I accessed my account via iPhone so i got a Text to my phone:
1. Go to Account, Account Settings and click on Mobile.
2. Click on “Add a phone”. Select your Network & complete the process,and you will receive a Confirmation Code and enter it and save your Number.
NOTE: If your Mobile is already verified, just follow the next steps:
3. Now go on the left corner and click “Security”. After going to Security, enable all the options which are with Green Tick.
After enabling all of those you will receive Login Notifications to your Mobile & after every login on any system you will be asked “Name New Device” which helps your Account be Safe.
Privacy Settings: Facebook now introduced easier Privacy Settings, So why waiting?
Go to Privacy Settings and edit your settings according to your Choice.
Please Share this article and spread the news.
Facebook Sign In: How to login securely in to Facebook may also interest you.