Facebook, being the most popular social networking websites has billions of users across the Web. Facebook allows its users to upload pictures and videos from both mobile and PC. We all know how to download the pictures from Facebook but there are no options to Download and Save Videos from Facebook. You can watch them, share them but you cannot save them. Though you can download these videos the same way you download them on your phones. Let’s see how to do that.
How to Download and Save Videos from Facebook
- Open Facebook on your PC, and scroll down through your newsfeed to find the video you want to save.
- Now click on the post of that video. Remember, you are not playing the video yet, you are just opening the original post. It will display you the complete details of the video.
- In the address bar, take your cursor at the www of the beginning of the URL. Replace “www.” with “m.” and hit the enter key. It will take you to the mobile view of the same video, on your PC.
- Click on the video to play it. When the video starts playing on the Facebook video player, pause it. The pause button is located at the bottom left of the video player.
- Once the video is paused, right click on the video box. It will display you the options related to this video. Locate “Save video as…” option from the list and click on it. It will open the “Save as” pop up of your screen and will ask you to save this video on your PC.
- Click on the “Save” button, which is located at the bottom right of this pop-up. It will start downloading the video on your computer.
So that’s how you save and download Facebook videos. This is probably the only way to download Facebook videos. The videos play on Facebook video players and not on external or browser video players.