HTC has just confirmed on their HTC India Facebook page that their Quad-Core powered Entertainer’ is coming to India in next month. They have not mentioned any particular date of next month April but it seems that the phone will hit the stores by the end of April.
HTC announced the One X back in the MWC 2012 and after looking at the tech specs this phone have, we can say that this not just another smartphone, its the Airbus A380 by HTC in the world of Mobiles. Packed with 4.7 inch Super LCD HD display as well as a 1.5 GHz Nvidia Tegra 3 Quad-Core processor. It runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System with HTC Sense 4 UI and has Beats audio integration.+
Tech Specs of HTC One X
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Quad-core nVidia Tegra 3 Processor
- Operating System: Android 4.0 aka Ice Cream Sandwich
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 32 GB Internal memory, 25 GB Drop Box cloud storage
- Display: 4.7 inch Super LCD2 720p with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- Connectivity: NFC, DLNA, microUSB 2.0, 802.11 llb/9/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0
- Camera: 8 megapixels rear camera, 1.3 megapixels front camera
- Dimensions: 134.36 x 69.9 x 9.29
- Weight: 130 gms
Price and Availability of HTC One X
Though only the launch month has been revealed by HTC and we are still waiting for the release date and price of the One X for India. As per the market evaluation, the phone will be priced above 40,000 INR.
You may also like to read our review of all the three phones of HTC One family.