Screen Guards are most significant accessories for iPhone and iPad’s. It protects your stunning device from scratches because even a single scratch on your expensive device may drive you crazy. These Screen Protectors also fill up 95% of existing scratches, thus improving the look of an already worn screen.
The anti-glare film protectors available in the market prevent dust, dirt and scratches to your screen. It resists fingerprints and smudges and also offers full protection for your LCD screen.
These advanced static Anti-Glare cling provide traction for improved responsiveness and put excellent adhesion. Films can be easily cleaned and reapplied after use.
Installation instructions of Screen Protectors on Tablets
- Find a tidy dust-free location to perform the install so that you get a completely dust and bubble-free smooth install.
- Clean your iPhone/ iPad’s LCD screen with a lint free cloth and a small amount of glass cleaner.
- Ensure that all fingerprints and particles have been removed.
- Wipe off any excess glass cleaner so that the screen is completely dry.
- Place the half of the film onto the LCD screen without touching the LCD screen directly with your fingers.
- Apply the second half of the backing of the film to the LCD screen without touching the LCD screen.
- Rub it down thoroughly to ensure that the Pre-Installation film has captured all dust particles.
- Without touching the adhesive side of the film, push down on the backing to expose the adhesive side.
- Align the edge of the film with the bottom of the face of the iPhone.
- Apply the rest of the film to apply by peeling off the rest of the backing from underneath the film.
- Cover your finger in a lint-free cloth and rub out any air bubbles.
Do the installations process slowly and carefully if you do it in a hurry then you will be likely to have a poor installation. If you make a mistake during installations then you may either have to buy a new Anti-Glare film or use distilled water and alcohol to remove debris from the adhesive backing and try again. This adhesive backing will not leave any residues on your iPad/iPhone screen.
Have some patience and go slowly and you’ll be able to get a completely dust and bubble-free smooth install. Stay tuned on The Geeks Club for more Gadget Tips and Tricks. Have you tried these methods? How is your experience? Post a comment below.