There is zero evidence on how the Apple’s iPhone5 will look like or what all features it is going to host but the speculations are all around the corner about the yet to-be-released phone.
It is expected that iPhone5 will have a dual core processor to complete the loading process at super fast speeds.
Apart from this, it will incorporate more powerful graphics chip cards to give a better video quality and still images. iPhone 5 is also expected to take the current generation of iPhone a step further by switching to 4G network.
On the other hand, Samsung is in no mood to rest lazily and lie dormant while its contender is making the headlines and therfore has already launched its most awaited Smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S2.
Samsung Galaxy SII has a new Super AMOLED display, a faster 1.4 GHz dual core processor and an updated Android OS namely ‘Ice Cream Sandwich’. This upgraded OS will incorporate the best bits of Android tablet OS, Honeycomb and will make them usable on Smartphones like Galaxy S2.
Some of the features expected in iPhone5,
- Face Recognition Security to avoid usage of your phone by any unknowns.
- Video Chat on a 4G network
- Scratch Resistant Screen
- 32G of space and 64G of memory (Lowest model).
- Extended Battery Life – Up to7 Hours on the 4G.
- HD Audio with a superior quality of sound.
- Built In GPS
Features and Specifications of Galaxy S2 (launched);
- 4.3 wide capacitive touch screen + AMOLED display
- Multi-touch input method with Swype text input
- 16GB/32GB Internal storage memory
- 1 GB RAM with microSD expansion slot and upgradeable up to 32 GB
- Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G support
- 8 MP rear- facing camera with autofocus and LED flash. 2 MP ront facing camera to enable video chat and video conferencing
- Div video format support and Samsung media features like Readers Hub, Social Hub, Music Hub and Games Hub
Apple’s iPhone will cost you approximately 500$ or more in comparison to Samsung Galaxy S2 which costs around 600$. Real competition between the two rivals will commence once iPhone 5 is out in the market till then Galaxy S2 is busy counting its sales.