Here are some books I reviewed that are best for beginners and can help you big time. Remember whenever you start a new thing make it small and keep it strong. This is what will help you in gaining full control over the language.
Here are some books.
If you are looking for so many things in one box, then this is one for you. This is one of the best guides that cover all the sections you have in your dynamic website. Loaded with examples this will surely make you a good website developer. There are some miracles this book can do. They are :
- Understand PHP essentials and the basics of object-oriented programming
- Master MySQL, from database structure to complex queries
- Create web pages with PHP and MySQL by integrating forms and other HTML features
- Use libraries and packages, including the Smarty web template system, PEAR program repository, and the Yahoo! User Interface Library
- Make Ajax calls and turn your website into a highly dynamic environment
- Upload and manipulate files and images, validate user input, and secure your applications.
It backs up all the concepts with real world examples and full-blown case studies, and also includes several reference sections to allow developers to look up details quickly and easily.
Beginners in web development should check out our post “Best books to learn PHP” as it may interest you.