Motorola has released a new Smartphone Motorola XT531 (Motorola Fire XT), which is second Smartphone in the Fire range, the Motorola Fire announced earlier this year and was a mid-range Smartphone with a QWERTY keyboard and it was loaded with many advanced features and also special design. Motorola XT531 also has dual chipset.
This is also a slim phone for normal budget and it was loaded with many advanced features. Motorola XT531 follows a similar model but does not feature a QWERTY keyboard, Motorola aims to make the Fire XT531 affordable without sacrificing on performance, the fact that it runs on Android 2.3 is a great start.
Motorola XT531 is running on the Latest version of Android (Gingerbread), the latest version of Google’s Operating system, Motorola XT531 is the perfect balance of sleek design, affordability and attractive functionality. You can also capture and share your snaps in crystal clear clarity with its 5 megapixel auto-focus camera built in flash. It is fashionable and also offers unique personalization options through the Moto Switch user interface that enables users to switch between friends, families, and also with the works.
MOTOROLA XT531 Main features and specifications:
- Operating System: It runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Display: 3.5 HVGA display with capacitive multi touch
- Camera: Normal 5MP camera with auto-focus and build in flash
- Secondary Camera: it has front-facing VGA camera for video call, chat and sharing
- Chipset: it has super fast speed of 800 MHZ processor
- Memory: it has onboard memory upto 512MB
- SD Card: it supports Micro SD Card which is expandable upto 32 GB
- FM Radio: it also has special Radio with RDS support
- Applications: it has included its Quick video connect application, which enables you to easily create and share videos with your friends. It also included Google Apps like Mapping, Voice Turn-by-Turn Direction, 369 Mapping, Google Talk and Browsing.
- Supports: it also supports WiFi b /g/n, 3G, E-compass, proximity sensor, ambient light, accelerometer, GPS.aGPS, LED notifications.
- Audio: it has 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Battery: it has 154omAh battery, upto 8 hours of talk time and 28 days standby in 3G mode.
The price of the Motorola XT531 is not yet revealed by Motorola, but I am expected around Rs. 13000 in India. Still its good choice for professional users because it contains several advanced features. It is obviously good for show off because of its marvelous design. Will you go for it? If no, then why you don’t want to go for it? If you like this then share it with your friends and families in the Social Networks.