Motorola, trying to gain market share in the smartphone market released its own brand new Smartphone – Motorola Motoluxe, an Android based Smartphone running on “Android Gingerbread” OS . It was announced in January 2012 and was released in March 2012. It comes with 800 MHz Processor and 512MB Ram. The weight of the phone is light, only 123gm – nice, isn’t it?
Motorola Motoluxe Technical Specifications
- Operating System: Android Gingerbread OS (v2.3.7)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM7227A-0.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, compass, proximity.
- GPU: Adreno 200.
- CPU: 800 MHz.
- Dimensions: 117.7 x 60.5 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 123.6 g
- Memory: 1 GB ROM, 512 MB RAM, microSD up to 32GB
- Camera: Primary: 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, LED flash, Autofocus, Secondary: VGA
- Display: 4 inches, 480 x 854 pixels TFT capacitive touchscreen
- EDGE: Class 12
- GPRS: Class 12, 32-48 kbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA
- Speed: HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps; HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps
- USB: Available (microUSB v2.0)
- Bluetooth: Available (v3.0 with EDR, A2DP)
Battery: Li-Ion 1400 mAh
- Talk time: For “3G” up to 4 hours 30 minutes and For “2G” up to 6 hours 30 minutes
- Stand-by: For “3G” up to 400 hours and For “2G” up to 450 hours
This is an extremely trim (9.85 mm) model designed by Motorola.
It comes with two cameras-“8MP rear camera” with LED flash and auto focus and “VGA front camera”. It has a decent screen: 4inch edge to edge, FWVGA display.
It also comprises of 3.5mm headphone jack and a micro USB port. The headphone jack is present next to the power button.
By default, this phone has only 1 GB memory; but you can extend that up to 32 GB using a microSD card. Motorola Motoluxe will be available in White and Licorice colors.
- Screen size is big
- Sleek and stylish
- Wi-Fi Hotspot feature
- Snazzy notification light feature
- DLNA screen size
- Video capturing resolution is low.
- Internal memory is low
Motorola Motoluxe Price
The price of Motorola Motoluxe will be around $335. For more details checkout the official Motorola Motoluxe website.