Sprint’s first international 4G smartphone, Motorola PHOTON 4G will be available in stores for customers from tomorrow. Motorola PHOTON 4G, featuring a 1GHz dual-core processor, will cost $199.99 (excludes taxes) with a new line or eligible upgrade and two-year service agreement.
Built with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, Motorola PHOTON 4G, combined with Sprint’s 4G network, lets users browse, download and multitask at maximum speeds to support their on-the-go lifestyles.
Motorola PHOTON 4G offers the perfect blend between personal and business needs and boasts enterprise quality security for Android, international GSM capabilities, a 4.3-inch qHD display, dual cameras and a kickstand for hands free viewing.
Motorola PHOTON 4G Tech Specs
- Dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor with each core running at 1GHz and 1GB of RAM.
- Large 4.3-inch touchscreen with qHD (Quarter High Definition) display.
- Dual cameras – 8-megapixel, dual-LED flash camera with front-facing webcam and VGA front-facing camera for video chat.
- Android Market for access to more than 200,000 useful applications, widgets and games available for download to customize the experience.
- 16GB of onboard memory, support for up to 32GB SD Card, for a total of up to 48GB.
- Worldphone capabilities to access emails, calendars and news from anywhere around the globe.
- 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capability, supporting up to eight devices on the Sprint 3G or 4G networks.
- Supports critical IT device policies commonly requested by enterprises and governmental entities, including integration ease, cost-of-management and data security concerns.
Motorola PHOTON 4G is Sprint’s seventh Sprint ID-capable device. Sprint ID delivers a variety of apps, widgets, shortcuts, ringtones and wallpapers – designed to meet users’ specific mobile needs and interests – in a few simple clicks. Sprint ID packs are free to download with an Everything Data plan, and users can download five at once – including Professional (features tools to help busy professionals with travel plans, organization, communication), Green (tips to live a greener lifestyle), MTV Music ID (mobile music experience), HSN (shopping on the go) and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series ID Pack.
To order online and for more details, visit official product website. Read a detailed Review.