Motorola released their new Dual-core Smartphone Motorola Photon 4G. The company announced that this 4G mobile phone will be available on the store on July 31 and it will be Sprint’s first international 4G Smartphone. This faster device will costs around $199.99 with a 2 year contract with Sprint. An eligible upgrade is also available for Photon 4G Customers.
If you are Sprint’s Premier Customer, then you can purchase Motorola PHOTON 4G online 3 days before the national launch. This Smartphone will try to beat their-own masterpiece Motorola ATRIX handset.
Sprint’s Motorola PHOTON 4G will compete with the HTC EVO 3D. The qHD screen of this phone is very nice indeed. Colors are awesome and the resolution is very good. This Smartphone is built mainly for business class people and it will give the tough competition for all the 4G Devices available on market. This phone is a Sprint ID-capable device. Different types of widgets, apps, ringtones, shortcuts and wallpapers are available exclusively for Sprint ID holders.
Motorola Photon 4G will run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS, and Sprint’s 4G network will make this phone even faster to work and play. This is also a Motorola Webtop application capable device where users can create content from a larger screen by connecting to a Motorola HD Station dock.
NVIDIA Tegra 2 Dual-core CPU with total of 2GHz speed and 1GB of RAM are equipped for multitasking and speed of work. For photography, it has a 8 MP, dual-LED flash rear camera and a VGA front-facing camera. 16GB of storage is inbuilt in this device but it supports up to 32GB SD card. 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capable Smartphone supports up to 8 devices on the Sprint 3G or 4G networks. It has a bigger 4.3-inch touchscreen with qHD (Quarter High Definition) display. This phone complies with all business IT Policy requirements.
Additional Devices for Motorola Photon 4G:
- Sprint’s HD Station also will be ready, (for $99.99) when Photon 4G comes to the market.
- A thin Wireless Keyboard to connect with Bluetooth also will be available for $69.99. Dedicated Android apps access keys are also provided in this keyboard.
- The Vehicle Navigation Dock for travel with access to favorite contacts, maps, hands-free calling, music, turn-by-turn navigation will be available for $59.99
- A Battery charger and a powerful 1700mAh Lithium Ion replacement battery are available for $49.99.
- A Holster and Shield Combo protective cover will be available for $24.99.
- The protective Gel for Photon 4G will be available for $19.99.
- The 2-piece Phone Cover will be available in gray with black leather inlay for $21.
Data Plan for Motorola Photon 4G according to the company:
Motorola PHOTON 4G requires activation on one of Sprint’s Everything Data plans plus a required $10 Premium Data add-on charge for Smartphone. Sprint’s Everything Data plan with Any Mobile, AnytimeSM includes unlimited web, texting and calling to and from any mobile in America while on the Sprint Network, starting at just $69.99 per month plus required $10 Premium Data add-on charge – a savings of $39.99 per month versus Verizon’s comparable plan with unlimited talk, text and 2GB web or $9.99 per month versus Verizon’s 450-minute plan with unlimited text and 2GB web. The Mobile Hotspot option is available for an additional $29.99 per month supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously. (Pricing excludes taxes and surcharges.)