Quickoffice Pro HD an updated version 3.0 of Quickoffice was launched recently for iPad’s. This was done mainly for the betterment of their business and productivity of iPad apps. It is available in the market as a free update that brings together more cloud partners and social networks.
Quickoffice Pro HD is the important Microsoft office app for the iPad users. It is capable of allowing users to discover a great ease for scrolling, tapping and dragging like never before. This intuitive and interactive app reduces much of the work load.
The Evernote’s apps feature allows users to open and edit files stored in Evernote and then effortlessly save them back into Evernote. Then user can easily share documents stored with friends, family on FaceBook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Yammer. Cloud support is provided for Google Docs, Box.net, MobileMe, Huddle, SugarSync, Dropbox, Evernote, and Catch.
The iPad users can now pool resources and interact with friends, family and colleagues with Quickoffice Pro HD. It increases integration with Twitter, LinkedIn, FaceBook, Yammer SlideShare, Scribd, and Docstoc. Users can also access content via Evernote and catch.
Features of Quickoffice Pro HD:
- Users can edit, create and share files of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Access and manage email attachments with the most accepted file formats
- Share files using FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yammer, Docstoc, SlideShare, and Scribd
- Users can access files remotely via cloud storage services (MobileMe, Dropbox, Google Docs, Box.net, Huddle, SugarSync, Evernote, and Catch)
- Open attachments from native iPad email client
- Get continuous and convenient mobile access to remote storage services
- Transfer files through Wi-Fi or via iTunes using USB
Pricing and Availability:
Quickoffice Pro HD is the best app the iPad users can ever get with the ability to publish and share documents and files across social network. It is currently available at starting price of $19.99 in the Business category in Apple’s iTunes App Store.