Samsung Galaxy Young was announced in February and is now available in the UK from mobile carrier O2. The device will launch with other UK carriers soon. Samsung Galaxy Young is an entry level Smartphone running the Android Jelly Bean. It does not offer an Earth shattering specifications but justifies its price for the specification it comes at.
Here is a list of its specifications:
- 3.27 inch HVGA TFT display with 176 ppi pixel density
- 1 GHz Cortex A5 single core processor
- Adreno 200 GPU
- 768 MB of RAM
- 4 GB internal storage with Micro SD card slot expansion up to 64 GB
- 3.15 MP rear camera
- 1300 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 109.4 x 58.6 x 12.5 mm and weight: 112g
- Connectivity: WiFi b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 3.0, microUSB v 2.0, NFC
- Android OS v4.1.2 Jelly Bean
It will be available in two different versions: single SIM and dual SIM variant. The Smartphone is available on O2 in both monthly contracts and pay and go. It is available free on contract and will cost £89.99 on pay and go. You can find more details on the O2 website.
According to the review by GSMArena, it isn’t one of the greatest entry level phones but it offers a good software experience on the Samsung. Bookmark this blog and follow us on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook to read about tech news on phones, gadgets and tablets.