Samsung has officially announced its mid range Android Smartphone Galaxy Ace 3 just a day after its press release was leaked by SamMobile. It will join its predecessor Galaxy Ace 2 in the coming months. According to Samsung, the Smartphone will come in both 3G and LTE versions.
Here is a complete list of specifications:
- 4 inch WVGA 480 x 800 TFT LCD screen
- 1 GHz dual core processor
- 5 MP rear camera with LED flash, VGA front camera
- 4 GB internal storage (User accessible is 1.77 GB) expandable via Micro SD card up to 64 GB
- 1 GB RAM
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, AGPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 121.2 x 62.7 x 9.8 mm and weight: 115 g
- Disappointing Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
Samsung said in a press release:
Building on the success of the previous GALAXY Ace series, the GALAXY Ace 3 brings users a powerful performance with a dual core processor built to perform data-intensive tasks faster and more efficiently than its predecessor.
Samsung said that it will also release a dual SIM 3G variant in selected markets. The Smartphone will support HD Video 720p @ 30fps playback and recording. The Smartphone will support all usual camera features such as Sound & Shot, Best short, Best Photo along with other Samsung exclusives such as Smart Stay, S Voice, Easy Mode, S Travel and S Translator. It will also come armed with sensors such as Accelerometer, Digital Compass and Proximity sensor.
With LTE version, Samsung might be aiming to target LG’s affordable F-series LTE Smartphones. No specific details were available on availability or pricing. With the unveiling of Galaxy Ace 3, it seems the only viable leak remaining to go official by Samsung is of Galaxy S4 Zoom, the probability of which happening on June 20 Samsung event is highly likely now.
Stay tuned for more information on the same and follow us on Google+, Twitter and Facebook for more news related to phones, gadgets, computers and tablets.