The Sony Reader Wi-Fi is an excellent tool that preserves and encourages your reading habit. With help of this tool readers can store their favorite books, periodicals and magazines within minutes. Its attractive paper-like touch display has made on-screen reading a better experience than ever. So get ready for experiencing the lightest e-Reader of the world.
- Excellent command system
- Responsive touch screen with high resolution
- On-board user manual
- Wi-Fi and dictionary
- Note taking
- Low price
- Plastic casting body
- Screen often looks dark
- Rough and some random graphics
- 12 in-built dictionaries ( includes two English both American and British], 10 translations to and from French, Italian, German, Spanish etc
- It stores up to 1200 titles with an approx internal memory of 1.3 GB and expandable memory up to 32 GB
- Supports several media formats such as ePub, PDF, TXT, JPEG, PNG, GIF,BMP, etc. along with unsecured audio in MP3 and AAC – non encrypted
- Superior quality 6 inches glare-free touch screen with 600×800 pixels resolution
- Compact style and light weight
- Wireless access to 2 million titles at Reader Store and connects instantly with sites like Google and Wikipedia
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11b / g / n
- Enhanced battery back up of 3-4 weeks with wireless on and up to 14,000 continuous page turns
- Charging via USB 2.0 cable
- Text highlighting facility and audio playback
- Dimensions: 6 7/8 x 4 3/8 x 3/8 inches
- Stylus Pen
Now, let’s check-out some of its breath taking features in detail.
The screen is capable of displaying 16 levels of grayscales. Its smart touch technology is quite responsive too. It adjusts size of images and texts with perfection but it momentarily flickers black for not having the facility of refresh with each turn. Its anti-glare technology works well also.
Anyone will get use to the PRS- T1 easily. Keys like menu, back etc are lined at the bottom of the Reader. Power button, USB port and headphone jack hole are also placed there.
It’s available in three different colors – red, black and white. The overall designing of this device is quite impressive.
The software part of the Sony Reader Wi-Fi is well designed and well planned. It allows readers to read, borrow and store books, magazine and all other e-book store readable materials. It downloads and links readers with different URLs within seconds. The browser works fairly well too.
It’s available @ $ 149.99.
So the new Sony Reader Wi-Fi has lots of elements to surprise the market. It’s quite reasonably priced too.
So get prepared for another surprise once again. Order your own Sony Reader Wi-Fi here.