After seeing Facebook gaining popularity between Indians, Vodafone has recently launched the Vodafone 555 Blue ‘Facebook Phone’ in India. The phone is priced at 4,950 INR and it will be soon available in all Vodafone Retail Store across the country. The phone is surely very handy and useful if you are an avid Facebook user.
Vodafone 555 Blue comes with full QWERTY keyboard and slim in build. You can even buy this phone online from Vodafone.in.
Tech Specs of Vodafone 555 Blue “Facebook Phone”
- 200 MHz MediaTek processor
- 2.4″ QVGA (320×240 pixels) display
- QWERTY keypad
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 2.0 MegaPixel Camera with LED Flash
- Email client with IMAP and POP3 support
- Preloaded Opera Mini Browser
- Lacks 3G & Wi-Fi connectivity and instead, works on 2.5 G and Edge networks
- 40 MB Internal Memory with upto 32 GB extendable via microSD card
- FM Radio
Vodafone’s Facebook Phone is bundled with unlimited data usage for the first year. The phone also comes with a dedicated Facebook button. 555 Blue integrates Facebook contacts with the phone’s address book as well as the messaging inbox. It also has a homescreen widget that keeps updating automatically in the background with latest Facebook updates.
Vodafone is also going to offer attractive pre-paid and post-paid data plans so that you can make some serious use of the new 555 Blue phone. You can check the video demo of Vodafone Facebook Phone in action.
The phone will be available at reseller stores also. You can buy it from any retailer as well. I may prefer it over HTC ChaCha for Indian users!