Everyone is aware of the Acer’s former tablet release, but if you are looking for something that is more slender, then Acer Iconia Tab A100 is for you. It is good to see an easy to use and carry tablet from Acer. Let us now look at some of the features of the new Acer Iconia A100 tablet.
Interesting Tech Specs
Acer has understood the substantial issues from its earlier version of Iconia A500 and has brought this new tablet with following features:
- It is a very stylish 7 inch Wi-Fi only tablet.
- Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Display Screen
- It is the first of its kind of 7inch tablet, which supports the latest Android 3.2 version, Honeycomb.
- It offers a 5 megapixel camera.
- This tablet comes with NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual core processor.
- It also has 1 GB of DDR2 SDRAM.
- Acer Iconia A100 tab comes with two ports –MicroUSB and Micro HDMI.
- The tablet has a pre-installed Flash 10.3 version.
- Bluetooth 2.1
The new Acer Iconia A100 tablet comes with various benefits. Check them out here.
- The Acer Iconia A100 tablet is very light, sleek, and stylish. So, if you have had weighty issues with the earlier tablet, then try this out.
- With Acer A100, you can get the media streaming support with its clear.fi services. Through this service you can connect with the users and can share the media wirelessly with Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) compatible devices
- Micro HDMI provides mirroring support
- Moreover, with MicroHDMI you can plug this in your television
- This also provides a support for 32 GB MicroSD cards.
So, when you decide to buy this mini tablet, you will surely want to know the price. This tablet is available in two models. One is with 8GB onboard storage and the other is with 16GB onboard storage. The one with 8GB is available for around $329 and 16GB is available for $349.
This petite Acer Iconia A100 tablet is a handy device, which is worth the price. So, why not try your hand at it?
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android