Acer’s first phablet Liquid S1 comes with a huge 5.7 inch HD display with 257 PPI pixel density and runs on Quad core processor and latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
Here is a complete list of specifications:
- 5.7 inch HD display with 1280 x 720 resolution and workable 257 PPI pixel density
- 1.5 GHz Quad core Mediatek processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory with Micro SD card expansion up to 32 GB
- 2400 mAh battery which should last a whole day
- 8 MP rear camera with Full HD video recording, BSI sensor and LED Flash
- 2 MP front facing HD camera
- Acer Cloud Smartphone support with file syncing, viewing and editing options.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Dimensions: 163 x 83 x 9.5 mm and weight: 195 g
- Dual SIM support
Some of the features bundled with the phone include Automatic Profile which allows automatic settings presets based on location and Float UI which runs widgets on top of apps for a better multitasking environment. Voice Unlock is also included to allow users to open apps or unlock the phone using their voice.
It will come in two color options – Black and White and will set you back 349 Euros ( approximately USD 450). It will be coming to shelves in the third quarter of 2013 to European countries like France, Belgium, Netherlands, Ukraine, Russia, UK and Germany. No details were released for the global release as yet.
Asus FonePad Note FHD 6 has a screen as big as its name. A competitor to Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy Note III and above announced Acer’s S1, FHD 6 packs an 6 inch Full HD display and packs an Intel Atom dual core processor. Its main USP is that it also has a stylus support which can slot inside the phone just like Galaxy Note 2.
Here is a list of specifications:
- 6 inch 1080p Super IPS Plus display with 450 nits of brightness
- 1.6 GHz Intel Atom Z2560 Clover Trail+ dual core processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 8 MP rear camera and 1.2 MP front camera
- Front facing stereo speakers with SonicMaster sound
- HSPA+ and 3G connectivity along with other usual options like Bluetooth, WiFi etc.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
There is no word on pricing, availability or battery capacity. We expect it to be priced in the vicinity of Acer S1 above, possibly in the little upward segment due to its bigger, brighter and better display and stylus support. Stay tuned for more information and follow us on Twitter, Google Plus and Facebook for more news on tablets, gadgets and computers.
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android