Just like any other Xiaomi phones which run MIUI, Pocophone is also powered by MIUI. The only thing take make Pocophone stand out in terms of software is the Poco Launcher. In this guide, we will share how to activate call forwarding and waiting in Pocophone
Activate call forwarding & waiting in Pocophone with Poco Launcher
If you have two SIMs in your Pocophone, it only makes sense that you set up call forwarding. So if the first number is busy, the call gets diverted to the second number. That way you will never miss a call if one of your numbers if out of range or is not connected to the network, and so on.
While call waiting is useful to get notified about incoming calls while you are already busy with another call, call waiting helps in multiple scenarios. Right from being unreachable to when you missed attending calls
Activate call forwarding in Pocophone with MIUI
- Open Settings > System Apps (App settings)
- Then tap on Call Settings > Call Forward Settings
- It will reveal four scenarios (Busy, Unreachable, Did not answer) for which you can configure call forwarding. You can either set up call forwarding for all of them or whatever you feel is right for you.
- Tap on it, and then add a number to which the call should be forwarded to.
- Save, and close.
In case you have done this before on another phone, but with the same SIM (phone number), the number is retained with the operator. You can change or remove it.
Activate call waiting in in Pocophone with MIUI
In the same Call Settings menu, you have a dedicated option for call waiting. Tap on it, and it will query with the operator about the status of the service. If you find it turned off, just toggle the option on. Next time you get a call during a call, you will hear the beep.
Call forwarding, call waiting, call barring, etc are very common now. It is available as a basic free service in most of the countries. However, always make sure that the policies did not change recently, and you know if it’s paid or free.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android