The Bing Maps iOS Control is an Objective-C control for embedding maps directly into native iOS apps.
With a rich, gesture-based UI provided by Seadragon, the Bing Maps iOS Control provides support for adding pushpins and other overlays to the map, allows your device location to be displayed, and provides the ability to retrieve contextual information for a given map location.
Download: Bing Maps Control for iOS.
Supported Operating Systems: Apple Mac OS X – Mac OS X Snow Leopard, version 10.6.4 or later on a Macintosh computer with an Intel x86 processor.
Xcode version 4.0 or later along with the latest version of the iOS SDK is required.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android