Most bloggers prefer to publish their blog posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc, using RSS Feeds. Using Google Plus as a tool for sharing content is not an easy job. You have to manually manage your Google+ pages, since the site does not support direct management of a page through multiple accounts. The sole purpose was to keep the spammers at bay.
Though this is good from security standpoint, it can ruin business of many people, bloggers in particular. They are left with little scope of sharing influential content with readers and followers. Here is a tip that will help you publish your blog posts in Google+ using the RSS feed. To do that, you will have to use HootSuite, the multi-account social networking dashboard.
What is HootSuite
HootSuite is a social media management tool that permits you to directly manage your Google+ and other social pages via its interface. But here we will talk only of using HootSuite for Google+.
How to Add RSS Feed and Automatically Publish Blog Post to Google Plus, using HootSuite?
- Signup for a free account at Hootsuite by entering your email address, name and password.
- Next, under the window (Start by adding a Social Network) that appears on your computer screen, choose ‘Add another social network’ option.
- Then, from the left pane of a new window select ‘Google+’ option and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Instantly, you will be directed to your Google+ profile page where HotSuite will request you for access permission to mange all the activities on your behalf. Allow access!
- When done, the application will look for available Google+ Pages in your Google+ account. Once found, hit the ‘Finished Importing’ button.
- Wait until you are re-directed to the dashboard. There, on the left sidebar you will notice ‘Settings’ icon. Click on it and from the available options; choose ‘RSS/Atom’ option.
- Next, a ‘+’ sign should be visible to you in a small box. This is the ‘Add New Feed’ button which when clicked opens a window where you can enter the feed settings. Once entered, click on ‘Save Feed’ option’, that’s it!
Thus, now, the process of adding RSS Feed and automatically publishing it to Google Plus using HootSuite is fairly simple and quick.
Signup for a HootSuite account if you are a blogger and want more traffic via Google+.
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android