Looks like Apple is all set to launch a cloud based service in the very near future!
It has been confirmed that Apple has acquired the domain name iCloud.com from a Sweden based hybrid cloud computing outfit Xcerion. iCloud.com has now been re-branded to CloudMe.com.
Speculations are rife that Apple has paid an exorbitant price of $4.5 million to purchase this domain name. With such a hefty price tag, Apple clearly must have serious plans for the cloud.
Apple has built a massive data center in North Carolina, believed to be intended for a streaming video service. It is being rumored that Apple is planning to launch a cloud music locker to store music, photos, videos, for remote streaming to iOS devices and other copies of iTunes.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android