Apple iPod Classic, the ethereal beauty has got really enough spectacular components which will last you for a lifetime worth’s entertainment! Those who have an eye for latest gadgets will never miss this one for sure. You can do loads of stuffs with never-ending features inbuilt on it. It supports multiple languages also and is available in black and quintessential silver.
What you can do with Apple iPod Classic?
- Click the sleek iPod – Use the Click Wheel to navigate your songs and videos by playlist, artist, album, genre or browse by album with Cover Flow. You can also shuffle the songs for new experiences every time. You may sync the iPod classic to iTunes, and this makes your library create perfect mixes for you.
- Watch movies and TV shows – You can download video podcasts from the iTunes Store or purchase any movie anytime.
- Play games – Games like Vortex, iQuiz, and Klondike comes with it. Also you can purchase games such as Cake Mania from the iTunes Store.
- Share photos – You can view photo slideshows. It uses iTunes to sync the photos having in iPhoto on a Mac.
- Weight: 4.9 ounces (140 grams)
- Height: 4.1 inches (103.5 mm)
- Width: 2.4 inches (61.8 mm)
- Depth: 0.41 inch (10.5 mm)
- LED backlight with 2.5-inch (diagonal) color LCD.
- 320-by-240-pixel resolution at 163 pixels per inch.
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps).
- Frequency response of 20Hz to 20,000Hz.
Memory and Battery:
- 160GB hard drive and stores data via USB hard drive.
- Holds up to 40,000 songs in 128-Kbps, 25,000 iPod-viewable photos, and 200 hours of video.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery