Apple recently pushed the iOS 4.3.3 update for iPhone, iPod and iPad users. The update fixes bugs and improves the security of iOS. The main job of this update is to address the issue of current location tracking of iOS devices.
And for CDMA iPhone 4, a separate iOS 4.2.8 update has been released by Apple!
This update covers changes to the iOS mass-traced location database cache including:
- Cache size has been shrinks.
- The update will no longer back up the location database to iTunes.
- Deletes the cache completely when Location Services is turned off.
- Battery life improvements.
- iPod bug fixes.
Jailbreak and unlocked iPhone users must stay away from this until it will be confirmed as safe.
Stay tuned for iOS 4.3.3 jailbreak and unlocking updates!
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android