Apple is the leader. Samsung has done well. Motorola too proved that its very much a strong competitor. Can Nokia-Microsoft be far behind ? With ground-breaking inventions like the Xbox Kinect and Microsoft Surface, Microsoft proved that its surely is the leader where technology matters.
With rumors that Microsoft’s next Windows OS, Windows 8, to be released somewhere around 2012, isn’t it a winning combo to introduce – a Tablet that runs on Windows 8 Tablet Operating System?
This is the question that the softies have given a thought and early reports inform that Nokia-Microsoft are working very hard “on something that would be differentiating” and more than the present tablets in the market. The Mobile market shifting slowly but gradually towards Windows Phone 7 underlines the efforts undertaken by Microsoft in producing distinctive products which is also echoed by Microsoft’s UK Managing Director Ashley Highfield – “won’t do anything in the tablet market unless we can be distinctive“.
Also with Stephen Elop, CEO of Nokia proclaiming that they are working very hard on the tablet technology, we can surely expect fireworks and plenty of surprises when the very first Nokia-Microsoft tablet is formally launched.
2012 seems to be an interesting year for Microsoft with releases like Windows 8 OS, the first Nokia mobile device running on Windows Phone 7, Internet Explorer 10 and lots more.
‘Wait and watch’ is the word!
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android