ASUS released the all new ROG MATRIX GTX 580 Series of Graphics cards. With the new GPU Tweak software overclocking utility, both gamers and overclockers can now gain an unbelievable performance advantage over the competition from other Players.
The ROG MATRIX GTX 580 is completely redesigned for Performance
The ROG MATRIX GTX 580 series is clocked at 816MHz and features a massive 1.5GB of 4.8GHz GDDR5 memory. The ROG MATRIX GTX 580 Series sports a dual-fan DirectCU II thermal design and 19-phase Super Alloy Power components with instant hardware overclocking tools, based on the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 GPU, which are TweakIt, ProbeIt and an all new innovative Safe Mode button.
With its ground-up PCB redesign and exclusive 19-phase Super Alloy Power technology, the ROG MATRIX GTX 580 Series will deliver you the ultimate speed of overclocking performance. This guarantees 2.5 times longer lifespan and 35°C cooler operation than the reference card design and much greater overclocking headroom, with a 15% performance boost.
Based on the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 GPU, the new GPU Tweak overclocking tool has integrated the GPU-Z with TechPowerUp will provide you the accurate information about the graphics card. The company has developed real-time clock frequency, voltage, fan speed and profile adjustments for up to 4 different card settings. It also ensures the most up-to-date firmware and drivers with its new Live Update feature. Simply put, GPU Tweak gives gamers and overclockers convenience and flexibility in adjustments and monitoring not seen in other tools.
The ROG MATRIX GTX 580 Cooling System:
DirectCU II thermal design that puts copper heat pipes in direct contact with the GPU to effectively decrease the heat and helps to cool the MATRIX GTX 580 series graphics cards also. 20% cooler operating temperatures can be achieved through the twin sound-dampened fans, which pulls 600% more air across the card’s heat sinks than the reference design. The MATRIX LED load indicator provides a live, color changing display of the card’s overall load in real-time.
The ROG MATRIX GTX 580 Graphics Card Technical Specifications at a glance:
- While a Safe Mode button offers an easy reset option for worry-free overclocking, Overclocking hardware tools like TweakIt and ProbeIt are directly embedded onto the ground-up redesigned PCB.
- GPU Tweak utility provides real-time software overclocking control. The tool not only built for performance, but also gives many other features like in-game video recording and live firmware and drivers update.
- 19-phase Super Alloy Power component gives more space for overclocking with a 15% performance boost, reduce temperatures by 35°C and increases the lifespan by 2.5 times more.
- DirectCU II thermal technology with sound-dampened dual fans provides 600% greater airflow and 20% cooler performance than the reference design.
MATRIX LED load indicator (multicolored) on the ROG MATRIX GTX 580 gives an instant, color changing visual display of the live GPU load.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android