In my previous article I told how to Remote Unlock your iPhone. But Apple is well aware of this back-door entry and this lope hole will be fixed by them as soon as possible. So, now in this article I will tell you how to back-up your iPhone activation by using utility called SAM (Subscriber Artificial Module) and Unlock it. Follow the instruction below:
A. How to install SAM:
Step1: You need a Jailbreak iPhone.
Step2: Now open Cydia and add this repo: http://repo.bingner.com
Step3. Once you have the repo, then install “SAM” and “SAMPrefs”. Whether you install “SAM” or “SAMPrefs” first, next package will be automatically installed. But make sure both will be installed.
B. How to use SAM:
Step1: When you finish installing SAM, the message will appear in cydia to respring your iPhone; the new SAMPrefs icon will appear on your springboard. Now, Tap it to load SAM.
Step2: Now Go to Utilities and tap on ‘De-Activate iPhone’.
Step3: Open iTunes and Plug-in your iPhone, and wait for it to prompt you that your iPhone had been unlocked.
Step4: Now go back to SAM > Utilities > Tap on ‘Backup Activation’ and wait for the app to prompt, that it was successfully backed up.
Step5: That’s it. Now no matter what Apple will do, your iPhone will be permanently unlocked forever.
More Jailbreaking and Unlocking tutorials for iPhone will come soon. Subscribe to our email newsletter to stay updated!
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android