We are in a generation where we can see our loved one with smartphones within seconds. But when our loved ones call, we can’t always use the makeup to look beautiful. So we have a simple hack to look beautiful instantly by using beauty mode in WhatsApp video calls. Here are the steps to enable the beauty mode in WhatsApp video calls on Android smartphones.
How to use Beauty Mode in WhatsApp Video Calls on Android
Face beauty for video calls make you more attractive and beautiful depends on your device’s beautification settings. However, this feature is not supported on all video calling apps in Android. You can use it on a very few apps only. Follow the steps below:
- To use beauty mode, first, you need to go to settings in your android phone. You can search settings, or you can go directly to settings option.
- There you can find an option More settings >Face beauty for video call.
- Toggle on the option for WhatsApp.
Enable the face beauty feature for WhatsApp
Suppose you are calling someone WhatsApp. As soon as you start calling, even before they attend the call, you can see an option at the right side top corner to beautify your face. You can adjust the mode and how much percentage you want by sliding on it.
During the call, you can adjust the effect to 100% or 50% or 20% or anything. You can make the adjustments depending on light and your surroundings. With just a simple setting in your android phone, you can be video ready to attend any call at any time. As of now, this option is only available for Android users and not for iOS users. Also remember, not all devices support this feature, only some devices with custom ROMs can use this feature.
- These tricks can make Internet work faster on your smartphone
- These are the most loved mobile phones of all time in the world
- These apps can help you make money through your smartphone
- These are the most followed people on the Instagram
- These are the most followed people on Twitter
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- This is what happens on the Internet in one minute
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android