We have already seen USB drives designed in the shape of business cards but charging cables taking shape of business cards is something new. Spare a minute and take a look at the world’s smallest charging cable – Charge Card!
What is ChargeCard
ChargeCard is a device charger cable designed by Noah Dentzel and Adam Miller. It has a standard 30-pin connector at one end and a USB connector at the other end. However, there lies something very innovative between those two ends — a flat, credit-card like structure with a fold-out flexible cable.
It is the cable which goes into the USB slots of gaming consoles, computers, car stereos, etc. and grabs a quick charge for your dying iPhone. The thinnest forms of the USB cable and 30-pin iPhone connector are only 0.1 inches thick and covered by a decorative plastic. Thus, it slips into your wallet pockets easilly.
If you are an Apple fanboy or a heavy iPhone user you must have realized that it’s unlikely for your battery to last a full day, even with minimal use. So, something capable of replacing tangling cables is what you look for at such a moment of crisis. This is where the Kickstarter project finds its potent use.
- Its unique design enables it to fit into your pocket easily.
- It replaces cables, currently used for charging iPhones.
- Charges multiple devices (iPhone, iPod and iPad)
As with most Kickstarter projects, if you promise solemnly and formally to buy the product, you get a discount. The actual price of ChargeCard’s price is set at $25 but you can get it for $18. And if you increase your pledge, you can select from different color options and even get one with a customized inscription.
How to change pledge amount for ChargeCard?
- Log into your Kickstarter account
- Go to the ChargeCard page
- Click on “Manage Your Pledge”
- From here you can change your reward level or, if you haven’t done it already, increase your reward by $5 to account for international shipping.
Please note that CardCharger is not a battery, it’s just a cable. You will always have to find a source to plug into for charging your device. For more information, visit here.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android