Most of the users asked me whether is it possible to control our entire desktop from hand-held devices? Well, my answer was obviously yes, and that’s very easy if you are using smartphone (iOS and Android). Here, I’ll be discussing about iOS platform, though you can follow the same for your Android device too.
Things you need
- Laptop/PC with Internet connection (Windows or Mac)
- iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad with 3G or WiFi connectivity
Let’s start with the tutorial,
Step 1: Download “Team Viewer” and install it on your PC . Its free!
Step 2: Download “Team Viewer” from App store and install it on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, its free too!
Step 3: Run Team Viewer on your PC and make sure you see the “ID” and “Password” in the left panel of the Team Viewer window.
Step 4: Keep your PC connected to Internet and Team Viewer windows still running.
Step 5: Make sure you are readily connected to Internet on your iDevice using WiFi or 3G.
Step 6: Once you are connected, run Team Viewer app on your iDevice.
Step 7: You can see two fields there (ID and Password), enter the ID and Password that you see on your PC and tap “Remote Control”
Step 8: That’s it! You can see your entire desktop on your iDevice, just slide your fingers and tap whichever icon you want just like you are using touch screen Windows!
The experience of using your desktop is best on iPad that’s because of its large screen. Both devices should have high speed connectivity to the Internet and that’s why I recommend WiFi. You can even control your PC when you are outdoors using 3G or 4G LTE depending on your carrier. And, so configure the Team Viewer to be always connected to it. However, there are limitations for using this, you cannot stream movies, games or heavy applications which requires a lot of bandwidth.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android