Adobe has recently released the Beta version of their popular image editing software Photoshop CS6. It’s the upcoming version of the most widely used image editing tool all around the world.
If you are a GFX expert or developer, a professional photographer or runs a Photo Studio then you must explore Adobe Photoshop CS6 beta for a sneak preview of some of the incredible performance enhancements, imaging magic, and creativity tools Adobe is working on.
Photoshop CS6 Highlights
Content-Aware Patch — Patch images with greater control using the newest member of the Content-Aware family of technologies. Choose the sample area you want to use to create your patch, and then watch Content-Aware Patch magically blend pixels for a stunning result.
Blazingly fast performance and a modern UI — Experience unprecedented performance with the Mercury Graphics Engine, which gives you near-instant results when you edit with key tools such as Liquify, Puppet Warp, and Crop. Plus, a refined, fresh, and elegant Photoshop interface features dark background options that make your images pop.
New and re-engineered design tools — Create superior designs fast. Get consistent formatting with type styles, create and apply custom strokes and dashed lines to shapes, quickly search layers, and much more.
Just download it and discover for yourself why Photoshop CS6 software will be a whole new experience in digital image editing.
- Download Photoshop CS6 beta for Mac (DMG, 984 MB)
- Download Photoshop CS6 beta for Windows (ZIP, 1.7 GB)
Adobe ID login and online activation are required either at installation or within seven days after your first launch of the Photoshop CS6 beta.
Visit Adobe Labs for more information on Photoshop CS 6.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android