Microsoft has released Photosynth for iOS, and Interactive Panorama Capture and Sharing app and it is now available for download for free, from Apple.com.
Photosynth for iOS is the panorama creation and sharing app that lets you capture more of your world. Now you can capture 360° in all directions (up, down, left, and right) to create spectacular images. Using the latest in computer vision techniques, Photosynth makes it easy and fun to create and share interactive panoramas of wherever you are.
Photosynth can share images and interactive panorama experiences to Facebook (with the included free Photosynth.net service). Integration with Bing Maps means millions of people could see your panoramas on maps and in search results for locations you’ve captured.
- See your panorama take shape as you capture them with INTERACTIVE CAPTURE
- Look and capture in all directions with FULL-SPHERE PANORAMAS
- See the final panorama right away with fast ON-DEVICE PROCESSING
- Sharp, high-resolution results with the ADVANCED IMAGE STITCHING ENGINE
- Panoramas are always available to view and share from the ON-DEVICE LIBRARY
- Zoom, pan, stretch, and view in landscape or portrait with our IMMERSIVE VIEWER
- Save as many panoramas as you want and view them online at PHOTOSYNTH.NET
- Share to Facebook with images or interactive panoramas
- Share to Bing Maps to see your panoramas throughout Bing
- Your panorama images are available to any app from the Camera Roll
Photosynth’s unique capture experience requires an iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPad 2, or iPod Touch (Fourth Generation).
Interested? Head over to iTunes.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android