In this article we are going to guide you how to configure and enable mobile version on your Blogspot Blog. By enabling Mobile version on Blogspot blog, we are allowing its contents to be accessed by mobile devices without errors in the fastest of time. The mobile devices adapts your blog on Blogspot.com format without difficulty.
Presently, Mobile version is in test version (beta), but it’s pretty functional, and with satisfactory results.
How to Enable Mobile Version of your Blogspot Blog
1. Open Blogger Page, and enter your e-mail account and password of your blog. If you’re already logged in Google’s services, the system is accessed automatically.
Navigate and select the blog in which you want to Enable Mobile Version. Then click on settings link.
2: On the next screen, you will be landed on Setting’s Basic Page, navigate to Email & mobile Tab.
3: The next page will be of Mobile Template. From there simply navigate to show mobile template then select Yes. On mobile devices, show the mobile version of my template.
4. Click on Save Settings to enable Mobile Version of your Blogspot Blog.
Just above you have learned how to successfully enable Mobile Version of your Blogspot Blog. If you have any further queries then do comment below.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android