If you are an Eee Pad Transformer user from Europe then this good news is for you. ASUS is giving the HoneyComb Update i.e Android 3.1 in Europe for its Eee Pad transformer.
For updating to the current version of Android you don’t need to connect your tablet to your computer. The 3.1 update can be available online and you can download and install it easily. But we’d recommend you to make a backup of your data, in case if anything wrong happens. While downloading the update, make sure that the internet speed is fast enough, so that it finishes up sooner rather than later.
Well, for people who don’t have any idea what this update will bring :
This update will bring many User Interface refinements; you will have more number of apps to play with. Widgets will be resizable.
There’s also a USB host mode support and the part we loved the most, it has got support for plugging in your USB keyboards, mouse and gamepads of various varieties (Xbox 360 or PS3).
We think this much is enough for you to take out your tablet and update it to the latest Android Platform. No need to wait any longer!
Update and enjoy all the latest features of Android 3.1.
- 10 Best Online Photo Sharing Websites
- Best Video Players for Android devices in 2019
- Best Loan apps for Android
- Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
- Best Video Editor Apps for iPhone
- Best Video Editing Apps for Android
- Best Android Launchers
- Best Android Apps To Draw On Pictures
- Best Android Keyboards with Clipboard Features
- Best Poster Maker Apps for Android